Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good Morning

It is a good morning! The sun is shining, I had a great day with my peanut butter yesterday! We ventured to Lake Geneva for a few hours and had a blast. I did my reading, journaling, and talked to my husband for more than 15 mins which was nice since he is out of town. I got up this morning and when E went down for her first nap I was VERY productive in a VERY short period of time. I washed bottles, swept part of the downstairs, stocked diaper and wipes downstairs, changed the laundry, called my gram, filled the dishwasher, cleaned up the living room and dining room that looked like a tornado had gone through, cleaned the high chair, and after I write this I am going to mop the kitchen. Fun. But I am feeling so much better, chipper actually. Which is kind of nice. I have been praying and talking to God more than ever and I think that is helping. We are leaving for Seattle on Wednesday and flying is NOT something that I do for fun. When I get nervous about it I try to talk to God and remind myself that he knows my plan and my aniexty doesn't help anyone out. It stresses me out, stresses Ryan out, and I'm sure my heavenly Father doesn't like to be doubted in his plan for me. So...that is my day so far and it is only 8am. I like being an early bird. There is nothing like the birds chirping to remind me that it is summer and life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment