Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Journal

That is what this blog is going to be from now on...a journal to write down my crazy thoughts. =)
I have been in kind of a funk lately, I had a very early miscarriage last month and I didn't think that it affected me. I think I was wrong. I haven't cared about myself much lately, eating horrible, not working out, gaining weight and generally not caring. Well I care, but not enough to do anything about it. So I was at the docs office yesterday and I brought up my concerns with him. He is great! He told me how great I am doing and that I am only human to be stressed out with a baby at home, losing a pregnancy, going back and forth between moving and not moving, etc.
He gave me a list of things to accomplish at least 4/7 days a week:
15 mins of motivational reading: any suggestions would be great!
15 mins of adult only convo
Journal/Pray/Meditate
30 mins of exercise even if I have to drag both feet
A date with my husband at least once a month
Do what I love at least once a week: for me that is taking pictures of doing an art project
sleep 6-8 hours only: I was sleeping sometimes 10, I guess that works the opposite way
So....my point is this is my journal. I don't care to physically write. =)
Today is a good day so far. I slept exactly 7 hours and I feel pretty refreshed. I did my reading. But I have to work on getting over the anxiety that I have of all the things I have to do.
Maybe I should make a list it will help sort out my thoughts
*clean up the desk in front of me
*enpty the trash
*switch over the laundry
*vaccuum upstairs
*clean upstairs bath
*put Ella's clothes away
*start to pack for trip next week
*sweep and mop floors downstairs
*dust
*wash bottles
I don't know, maybe this is making me more overwhelmed. It will all be there tomorrow, and the next day and the next day. Right now Ihave to decide how I am going to exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment