Friday, June 5, 2009

Well yesterday was a BUST!

The day was kind of weird, I woke up and had my cereal but I just kept putting more and more in past the 3/4 cup that the serving size suggested. So that pretty much threw my day off....once I get off I don't get back on for the day. I ate a mcflurry at Mcdonalds(small), sweet potatoe fries, a panini, teddy grams, etc....It was bad food and work out day all together. I did go for a bike ride with my hubby and sweet girl though. It was small but it was something. I didn't realize how many hills our neighborhood had.Today is a new day!Breakfast- Life cereal- 220 cal, we are headed to swimming and I am out of coffee at home so I am going to get one at McD's it is 240 cal. Not as bad as I thought actually for as big as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it happens, I have those days a little too often. If you can go for the sugar free flavorings and non fat milk in the coffees, cuts the cals way down. GL!

    ReplyDelete